Sunday, May 20, 2018

Sin and Bone (Colby Agency: Sexi-ER #2) by Debra Webb

"Dr. Pierce, report to Emergency, stat! Your wife is gravely injured."Except Devon Pierce's wife has been dead for six years. Someone is trying to frame him for murder! The Colby Agency assigns Isabella Lytle to investigate. Her instincts tell her Devon is no murderer, but he is hiding something. It could be the key to his innocence. Now Bella must coax out Devon's deepest secret--while resisting the undeniable 

Review: Thank you Debra Webb for the ARC of Sin and Bone that I read and reviewed.
What to say about this book except that it was Hot! There were some parts in this book that were hot enough I was worried that my fingers were going to burn or I was going to need a cold shower whichever came first. The chemistry between Devon and Bella was off the charts. Now that I have everyone wondering what Debra Webb was writing about I will say this book was very good.
I enjoyed the story and as I mentioned before the romance. I found the suspense part of the book well written and there was a lot of intrigue in this second instalment at this newest Colby Agency book.
Sin and Bone gets five out of five stars from me.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment