Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Shadow Fall (Tracers #9) by Laura Griffin

In the ninth romantic suspense novel in the New York Times bestselling Tracers series, author Laura Griffin brings back her elite cadre of forensic experts as they hunt down the most brutal serial killer yet.

Special Agent Tara Rushing arrives at a grisly murder scene and quickly discovers she’s got a serial killer on her hands. The killer is meticulous, making sure to wipe up even the smallest traces of evidence…but the Delphi Center experts are on the case.

The local sheriff has a suspect all picked out—ex-Marine and current security expert Liam Wolfe. Despite all her digging, Tara knows very little about Liam when she shows up at his sprawling Texas compound, which serves as headquarters for Wolfe Securities, and she’s surprised by her intense physical reaction to him.
As she and Liam grow closer, Tara finds herself depending on his skills and expertise to help her track a killer. But when another body turns up, Tara must decide if she can trust the man who’s quickly stealing her heart.

Review: I was given an ARC of Shadow Fall for an honest review and this is my review.
What can I say Laura Griffin's new book for the Tracer's series was definitely worth the wait. I honestly thought I had it all figured out who the killer was but in true Griffin fashion she totally proved me wrong and had me thinking she did it to me again and that is why I love her books. She always keeps the reader guessing and throws something unexpected at you.
I also loved the pairing of Liam and Tara. They were so dynamic together you could feel them sizzling through the pages of the book. Then they also had their tender moments as well that just sort of melted the reader with how tender the big bad Marine could be towards the woman he was falling for. For me it was a perfect match and very well developed.
The mystery part of the book I also enjoyed as I mentioned before it had me baffled. It progressed smoothly and the Delta Center was used nicely in the book to keep some much loved characters used. Very well done and a true edge of your seat who did it kind of story.
Needless to I am giving Shadow Fall five out of five stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment