Sunday, August 23, 2015

His Touch by Patty Blount

When a strikingly handsome paramedic finds Kara Larsen‘s lost toddler, only to lecture her for failing to mind her child, Kara is embarrassed and relieved she’ll never have to deal with him again… no matter how good looking he is. Doesn’t he know being a single mom is a lot harder than it seems?! But when baby Nadia has trouble breathing one night, Kara’s frantic 911 call brings that same intense first responder right to her door…

 Review: I was given a copy of His Touch from NetGalley for an honest review so this is my review.
This was a very heartwarming romance book. I loved the characters and the story. I especially liked liked the idea that someone who you had lost lost like Kara did would give you signs to help you find the right person for you and in her case it was Reid.
This entire book pulls at your heartstrings from start to finish. I don't want to get into spoilers but for me this was a very emotional book and I loved it. The pairing of Reid and Kara was well written and very well done. The only problem I had with the book was I thought this was the first of the series but it pretty much told how all the other couples got together so one would think this would be last unless is fits elsewhere and that was a bit of a letdown due to spoilers for upcoming books.
With that said, I really did enjoy this book, it was a fast read for me and I am going to give it five out of five stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment