Thursday, February 11, 2016

Edge of Surrender (Alpha Crew #1 part 2) by Laura Griffin

Ryan had one job: keep Emma safe at all costs. But after a night of passion, Emma takes off and Ryan soon realizes he’s not the only one looking for her. Can he figure out who’s after the beautiful government aide, and why, before she falls into the wrong hands…if she hasn’t already?
Emma’s fighting to get justice for her fallen comrades, but she can’t do it alone. She needs Ryan’s help, but that means trusting him--and dealing with the out-of-control desire blazing between them. Can there be any future for a marked woman and a man trained to kill? She hopes they live long enough to find out…
Don’t get spoiled! Be sure to read At the Edge: Alpha Crew Part One before devouring this sizzling romance!

Review: I was given an ARC of Edge of Surrender for an honest review and this is my review.
The first thing I am going to do recommend that the reader reads the first book or else they will have no idea what is going on. With that said I must say I was a bit disappointed with the ending of this book. To me it was a bit rushed and I was like really that is all that you are going to leave me with?
In fact, this entire book was a bit rushed. I think it would have been as good if both parts would have been one book because really this was more or less a novella that told the reader who the killer was and added more to Emma and Ryan's relationship and then started setting up Jake's story. I am not saying it was not good but the first part flowed so much better and did not seem as rushed.
I enjoyed this second part but not as much as the first and that is why I am giving it four out of five stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment