Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Wrath (Faith McMann Trilogy, #3) by T.R. Ragan

In another life, before human traffickers murdered her husband and stole her children, Faith McMann was a wife, mother, and teacher. Now she has become Furious, a merciless avenger on a deadly mission to retrieve her young son and daughter, no matter the cost.Aided by unlikely but steadfast allies, the giant Beast and fragile Rage, Faith plunges ever deeper into a sickening underworld of sexual exploitation and slavery with steel-forged determination and righteous anger.
In this powerful, suspenseful conclusion to the Faith McMann trilogy, Faith is haunted by questions: Even if her children are recovered, will they be broken beyond repair? What terrible sacrifices will their rescue require? What are the limits of loyalty and love in a world that preys on innocents? And after her brutal awakening to the darkest aspects of human nature, what will remain of her own self?

Review: Thank you NetGalley for the ARC of Wrath by T.R. Ragan that I read and reviewed.
What can I say? T.R. Ragan did it again. This trilogy was a hit from the start and Wrath, the final book, was a exciting climax to a must read trilogy.
I don't want to give anything away but I loved how Ragan ended this trilogy. I must admit I had the tissues out and the tears were flowing when I finished this book and that was not what I am use to when I read these kind of books but I will admit I loved this book and this series and I would not change anything about it.
This series focuses around Faith McMann whose children are taken by human traffickers whole stole her son and daughter and murdered her husband. With the help of her friends Beast and Rage who she met in anger management class she decided to take it upon herself to take on the traffickers and bring her children home. In this third book, with Rage dying of brain cancer and her son Hudson home she is running out of time to bring home her daughter. This book focuses on the final confrontation between Faith and the men who killed her husband and took her children. Will she get her daughter back and if she does at what cost because these men are not going to go down easily and they want Faith and her family dead because she is trying to take down a billion dollar business that a lot powerful men are involved in.
Wrath is a book that has is all: Murder, suspense, powerful people doing bad things, love, redemption and just about anything else you can think of. This book took me on a roller coaster of emotions and I loved it. The end of this series was everything I wanted it to be and much more!
Wrath is getting five out of five stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment