Tuesday, August 28, 2018

A Mother's Goodbye by Kate Hewitt

Heather is devastated. There’s no way she can keep her baby. She can barely pay the bills as it is. But when she meets Grace, a wealthy, single career woman, who wants a baby more than anything, Heather believes she has found the perfect adoptive mother.
As Grace and Heather’s lives become entwined, they are tested to breaking point, though neither can deny the other’s love for the child. But just when they think they are learning how to live with each other, they receive devastating news that turns their fragile world upside down.
Will either mother know what is the right thing to do for the child they both love? 

Review: Thank you NetGalley for the copy of A Mother's Goodbye by Kate Hewitt that I read and reviewed.
I can honestly say that I really disliked the characters in this book because all they did was whine and complain and they did not do a thing to better their lives. Heather and her husband were so annoying I was to the point I wanted to throw my Kindle across the room because I was going crazy reading their excuses about why they were in the situation they were in and they where just that excuses. I really did not like this book. I could not relate with the characters. With how the reader was suppose to feel for the choice that Heather had to make when I really think if her lazy husband would have stopped popping pills and got off his butt and got a job they would not have had to give up the child or used protection no problem to start with and if he was in so much pain how did he have sex?
I can only give this book two out of five stars because I really did not like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment