Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Her Mother's Grave (Detective Josie Quinn #3) by Lisa Regan

When two young boys discover human bones buried beneath a tree in a trailer park, Detective Josie Quinn races to join her team at the scene. She used to play in those woods as a child, happier outside and away from her abusive mother, Belinda Rose.
Josie’s past crashes into her present when a rare dental condition confirms the bones belong to a teenage foster-child who was murdered thirty years ago. A girl named Belinda Rose…
Josie hasn’t seen her mother in years but, with an undeniable connection between her mother and the dead girl, does she dare try to track her down?
Just as Josie gets closer to uncovering a secret that will shatter her world forever, another body is uncovered. It’s suddenly clear that someone very close to Josie will stop at nothing to keep the truth buried forever.
As she battles the demons from her past, can Josie stop this killer before another precious life is taken?


Review: Thank you NetGalley for the ARC of Her Mother's Grave by Lisa Regan that I read and reviewed.
This was the third book in the Josie Quinn series by Lisa Regan and this series just keeps getting better. Quinn is one of those female leads that as a reader you have no choice but to cheer for. She is such a strong woman and a kick butt character that from the first book she became one of my favorites and after reading this book and learning her back story I have nothing but respect for her.
What can I say about this book? It was one of those that I could not put down. I loved the story and I love series and I really hope there are more books to come. This book answered questions about Josie's past and also another mystery that she had to solve. It was awesome drone start to finish and I highly recommend it and the two books that come before it in the series.
I am giving Her Mother's Grave five out of five stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment