Tuesday, April 21, 2015

No One Like You by Kate Angell

No One Expects a Curveball

For Rylan Cates, the gloriously sunny beachside town of Barefoot William may be home, but the pro baseball player needs to focus on spring training. Hiring a personal assistant to keep him and his four dogs organized for the next eight weeks is the first step--and Beth Avery is the perfect pinch hitter. Beth is still looking for her place in the world, and a couple months caring for Rylan's two dachshunds, his golden retriever, and a Great Dane named Atlas should shore up her finances before she moves on. Except it's Atlas who won't budge, pushing her toward tanned, scruffy, sexy Rylan every chance he gets. One more strike and she's calling the dog out--unless she and Rylan admit that the attraction they're feeling is a game-winning grand slam. . .
  



Review: I was given an ARC of this book  by NetGallery for an honest review. Here is the review.\
 I absolutely loved this funny quirky book. I was so glad I was reading it alone because there were so many times I found myself laughing out loud over the dogs antics or Rylan's teammates outrageous behavior I would have looked crazy in public.
I loved the Beth and Rylan characters and how well the author grew them and their relationship throughout the book. It was almost like you knew them and they were friends of yours. I also loved the supporting characters in this book and can't wait until the two main baseball players get their own books because those guys were great characters and I can see them as awesome leading men
This book had it all. Great humor. Hot romance. Well developed characters. I can't wait for the next one in this series. And because No One Like You was such a great book it gets five out of five stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment