Sunday, April 26, 2015

Sinful (Bitter Creek #13)

After a tragic accident takes Delta sergeant Connor Flynn's wife, he faces the toughest fight of his life-battling his in-laws for custody of his two young children. He needs a make-believe wife to take care of the kids while he runs his Wyoming ranch. Who better than a woman he already knows and likes-his late wife's best friend? Forced to live under the same roof, Eve must hide a love that has never died, while Connor fights his growing need for a woman who was forbidden fruit during his marriage. Can two lonely people set adrift by fate and haunted by guilt find redemption in the healing embrace of love?



Review:  I was given a copy of Sinful from NetGallery for an honest review and this is the review.
I really enjoyed Connor and Eve's story. I believe this is the first Joan Johnston book I have read in a very long time and I can honestly say I have missed her books. I enjoy her writing because it is so enjoyable and the characters all interact so well together. In this book it was a sweet romance story about star crossed lovers who could not be together at first because of a family feud and then Connor ended up with Eve's best friend and this book is about how they finally have their chance even though they have obstacles they need to overcome. I loved the story. I also loved how Johnston has set up the characters for the next books in the series.
Overall this was a good feeling romance book that was worth five out five stars. I can't wait to read more in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment