Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Wrong Place, Wrong Time by Tilia Klebenov Jacobs

When Tsara Adelman leaves her husband and two young children for a weekend to visit her estranged uncle, she little dreams he is holding several local children captive on his lavish estate. Mike Westbrook, father of one of the boys, kidnaps her to trade her life for the children’s. Soon Tsara and Mike are fleeing through New Hampshire’s mountain wilderness pursued by two rogue cops with murder on their minds.





Review:  I was given a copy of Wrong Place, Wrong Time from NetGallery for an honest review and this is my review.
I found this book very intriguing and intresting. Mike kidnapped Tsara because her uncle and his associates kidnapped his son and group of other children because a debt was not paid back and this book centers around Tsara's short time with Mike and then what happens after the ordeal is over. (Not going there due to spoiler information). However, for the first time in a long time I was really connected to one of the not so perfect people in the book. I really liked Mike better then Tsara and any of the other charters in the book and even though he was a good guy doing something bad for the love of his child he is still doing the bad thing and not painted totally perfect for he is doing by the author so the reader has the right to choose if you agree with what he is doing or not. I love him or hate him kind of thing.
Overall, this book for me made me choose sides and I think other readers may feel same way. If they want to look at things in shades of gray and not just black and white. Both characters Mike and Tsara were both well developed and great and the rest of the supporting cast of the book added to the depth of the story. This is one of those books one has to make up their own minds on. I was all for what Mike did and was glad I did not have Tsara's family has my own. She knew what her uncle was able to do so in my mind she really should not have been shocked about what he did.
With that said I am going to give this four out of five stars because there were a few loose ends not taken care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment