Sunday, November 15, 2015

Now You See Her... (Psychic Visions #8) by Dale Mayer

Tia spent years imprisoned in a 'special' program. When she finally escaped, she ran as far away as she could. But it wouldn't leave her alone. 
Only one person can help her. Stefan. But when she contacts him for help, she gets more than she bargained for. Six weeks later, she awakens from a coma to find more problems than ever – and she's still being hunted.
Dean, moonlighting as a guard at the hospital, finds himself in an impossible situation. His belief system is stretched out of control by someone whom he can't forget ... and can't believe. Until he has no choice.
With everything on the line, Tia and Dean must work together to solve the problem that has somehow – in a very unique way – entwined them both.

 Review: I was given an ARC of Now You See Her from NetGalley for an honest review and this is my review.
This was my first book from Dale Mayer and I was not sure what to expect but after reading this book I can't wait to read more of Mayer's books.
I am usually a bit picky about the paranormal books I read and I was a bit worried about reading a book about a woman who could control energy to the point where she could make herself totally or parts of her disappear but I really wanted to read a Dale Mayer book so I decided to open my mind and give it a try and boy am I glad I did. I love the character of Tia. She had gone through so much in her life so I guess if one was going to have an ability with all she had to deal with, hers fit her perfectly. Then her connection with Dean was perfect and added another dimension to the book and the story that hooked the reader and had the cheering for them.
As for the suspense part that was also well written because the reader really was not sure who was after Tia. There were so many possible things that could have been going on the reader was kept guessing throughout the entire book.
This was a well written book and I am giving it four out of five stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment