Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Red Nights by Shari J. Ryan

I'm Felicity Stone, a twenty-five-year-old with my whole life ahead of me. Well, until recently. 
I didn't do it. Why would they think I did? Why would I want my twin brother dead? Why is everyone looking at me like I'm a criminal? 
Well, everyone except him... Hayes Peyton, the charmingly beautiful stranger I met in the park at midnight; a totally legitimate place to meet the man of my dreams. Plus, he knows I'm innocent.
Believing him is easy. So very easy. Maybe too easy?
But when you hear things like: 'All good is laced with some bad, and everything you think is the truth, is nothing more than a blatant lie,' it makes you question reality.

Review: I was given a copy of Red Nights from NetGalley for an honest review so here is the review.
This was my first book from this author and I can say I will definitely be looking for more. Red Nights had everything I look for in a book, a great plot, well developed characters and some romance.
I really enjoyed Felicity and Hayes and how they interacted with each other. I also have to mention that their love scenes were pretty darn hot as well. The suspense part of the book was also very well written and the final part I did not see coming at all. Some things I did figure out but the complete end was nicely done and a bit of a shock.
I really enjoyed this book and found a new writer to look for more books from and it is because of this I am giving this book five out of five stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment