Wednesday, July 15, 2015

The Cowgirl Rides Away (Bluebonnet Texas) by Amie Stuart

My name is Jessalyn Stratton. I’ve been riding the rodeo circuit since I was seventeen. Now, I’m a twenty-six year old wash-out, a has-been with a fake knee who’s never really dated and never had a boyfriend. Then I stumbled across a personal ad on the Internet. 
Zack Boudreaux is a twenty-seven year old single dad living and working on his family’s ranch in Texas. He’s looking for the woman of his dreams and thinks he might have found it in me. 
I should be riding off into the sunset, living my Happily Ever After. Except after months of emailing each other and sharing secrets I’d never told a living soul, I still had one last secret to tell. 
Opening up to Zack was easy. Telling the truth could change everything. 

Review: I was given a copy of The Cowgirl Rides Away from NetGalley for an honest review and this is the review.
I really enjoyed this book and found it to be a fast romantic read for me. I really loved the characters Zack and Jessa because they brought something special to the story. I found myself laughing out loud in places and wanting to cry in frustration with some of the bad things that were going Jessa's way. I just got so caught up with her character. As for the romance, let's just say it nice and hot in some spots and a bit interesting (I may never look at candy the same again).
This was a very well written romance book especially if you are into the western themed books in lines of Diana Palmer type writing. I am giving it five out of five stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment